Buyer’s Guide to VBP Training
If you are searching for a VBP Training partner, you will want to ask plenty of questions to find the right fit for your agency.
Here are some questions to ask when you are shopping for a VBP training partner:
- Is the platform easy to implement? How quickly can we be up and running?
- What courses do you offer?
- How much additional work will this add to my staff?
- Will we be bombarded with questions from caregivers completing training?
- Is your training offered in multiple languages?
- Is your support offered in multiple languages?
- How is progress tracked? Is there a dashboard?
- How do you follow up with caregivers who are having trouble completing the training?
- Is the platform easy to use - even if our caregivers are not tech-savvy?
It’s important to find a VBP Training partner that feels like an extension of your team. At showd.me, we make sure each client has a dedicated Account Manager to set up the platform, train the team on how to use it, and to check in with the team on a regular basis to review results. We don’t stop there! We offer multilingual white glove support to ensure each caregiver and employee successfully makes it through the training program.
Ready to find out more?
See how our innovative training solutions can help you increase your bottom line and improve client outcomes.