showd.me coined the term Compliance-as-a-Service, and we remove administrative burdens by managing the process from start to finish.
Companies are struggling with hiring, onboarding, training and compliance in a remote world. We offer simple and effective solutions and ongoing white glove multilingual support to transform the future of work. Your dedicated Account Manager will handle all of the setup, field questions, and follow up with employees to manage completions and/or required paperwork, so you can remain focused on your goals.
- Simplify and streamline training. We offer virtual, on-demand training, and ongoing white glove multilingual support.
- Reduce administrative burdens for your team. We provide a dedicated Account Manager to handle all of the setup, field questions, and follow up with employees to manage completions and/or required paperwork.
- Measure results. We provide analytics so you can track progress.
Training is accessible on-demand through a user-friendly interface.
Over 90% of our current users report positive feedback.
White Glove Support
Multilingual support and follow up to ensure maximum completions.
showd.me can reduce your in-service costs by up to 80%
92% of employees prefer online training compared to in-person training.
100% stress free. We offer ongoing white glove multilingual support.
Compliance Training FAQs
According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, compliance is defined as “the act or process of complying with a desire, demand, proposal, or regimen”. Compliance training is a program that educates employees on policies and procedures so that violations can be avoided.
Compliance training helps employees understand the rules and regulations that are in place in their industry.
Some examples of compliance training include:
- HR compliance training
- Environmental compliance training
- Diversity training
- Workplace anti-harassment training
Compliance training is important for many reasons such as:
- Creating a safer workplace
- Increasing productivity
- Protecting your business’ reputation
- Minimizing the risk of legal action
By automating compliance training you can save time and money, and make learning much more engaging. In which case, it is definitely worth it.
Ready to find out more?
See how our innovative training solutions can help you increase your bottom line and improve client outcomes.