If you’re looking for a new compliance training platform, it’s important to shop around to find the solution that aligns best with your organization’s needs and goals. In this post, we’ll go over the differences between Relias, Healthstream, and showd.me to empower you to make the best decision.
What Is Relias?
Relias is an online platform offering healthcare compliance training solutions. Relias has a large content library with more than 7,000 courses. The following is a list of some of the topics that Relias offers:
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate compliance
- Licensures and certifications
- Mandatory health training
- Community health essentials
- Skilled nursing and living essentials
- Home health essentials
- Hospice essentials
- Policies and procedures
Some of the other features Relias offers include:
- A single learning management system that tracks all training from assigning and enrolling in courses to tracking and reporting course completions. These reporting features allow managers to easily generate reports and visual charts to make sure their employees are staying on top of their training.
- Personalized onboarding to address individual learning gaps.
- A full suite of hiring, onboarding, and retention tools that help employers hire the best-fit candidates and develop competency.
- Ongoing competency development through onboarding and post-hire assessments to ensure all staff members are continually performing at optimal levels. Relias says these assessments lead to:
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced onboarding time
- Increased satisfaction
Relias typically locks its users into three to five-year contracts.
What Is Healthstream?
Healthstream offers a wide array of apps, content, and solutions to empower staff and deliver operational improvement. Healthstream’s compliance training modules allow organizations to:
- Personalize training through individualized methods that recognize each employee’s unique learning needs.
- Ensure that learners meet compliance training requirements.
- Improve time-to-competency for cost reductions and mitigated risk.
Healthstream features include:
- More than 20,000 courses in the course library.
- Gamification for engaging learning opportunities.
- Secure data encryption.
- Trainers can design lessons with the platform’s customizable templates.
- Managers can schedule and assign training and track performance.
- The virtual classroom feature lets managers organize remote training sessions and record sessions that students can review on-demand as needed.
- Classroom management tools, including attendance recording.
What Is showd.me?
showd.me offers “compliance-as-a-service” training. The platform removes administrative burdens by managing the entire compliance training process from point A to point Z. The main differentiators are that showd.me offers white glove customer support, ensures user adoption and user engagement, and follows up with users until they complete their courses. showd.me also offers fully customized training solutions for each client — there’s no cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all model here.
As a result of these proprietary features, showd.me has extremely high completion rates (over 90%), ongoing multilingual support, and very high adoption rates and user satisfaction rates. showd.me focuses on a content library full of only the most useful content. This contributes to the platform’s much higher completion rates compared to other services that overwhelm their clients with excessive, unfocused content libraries that leave learners unsure where to start or what direction to go.
Some of showd.me’s features include:
- Dedicated Support. Organizations receive a dedicated account manager that handles all of the setup, answers questions, and follows up with employees to ensure they are completing their training modules. This allows managers to focus on higher-level tasks and goals.
- Multilingual Training. The showd.me platform allows trainees to learn in their native language — making it much easier for them to comprehend, retain, and, therefore, complete the training in a timely manner. If they have questions, they can also receive support in their native language, eliminating any miscommunications and language barriers.
- Robust Analytics. Managers to track their employees’ progress and intervene if needed to ensure their employees are completing their training.
- Flexibility. Trainees can access the material on a schedule that works best for them — from anywhere. Employees don’t have to worry about missing work, finding childcare, or spending long hours in a classroom to complete their training. showd.me’s online library allows employees to access courses at times that work for them, meaning they won’t feel rushed or inconvenienced and will be more likely to give their full attention to the training material.
- Seamless Onboarding. The onboarding process also empowers employees to move quickly and easily through all online training modules, paperwork, and e-sign documents. Employees can complete all of the required modules and paperwork at their earliest convenience from the comfort of their home. This allows the entire training to be completed in a matter of hours rather than weeks or months.
showd.me does not lock its users into long-term contracts. However, showd.me has an extremely high annual renewal rate of more than 90%.
To learn more about how our innovative training solutions can help you increase your bottom line and improve client outcomes, contact showd.me today.
Let Us Show You More
See how showd.me's unique service-first approach helps hundreds of healthcare organizations ensure compliance. Request a demo today!