Thank You for an Incredible Year of Growth
A Brief Look Back at 2019
The results are in.
And the numbers don’t lie (see below).
This past year, showd.me experienced tremendous growth.
Of course, we wouldn’t have come this far without a great product, and the dedication and hard work of our team. But, we also would not have reached the following milestones without the support of clients and partners like you, who we are privileged to continue serving with user-friendly, up-to-date employee training modules and compliance training.
So, we just wanted to say:
Here’s where we are right now. As you can see, 2019 was a pretty big year for us.
- 200% YOY (year over year) revenue growth
- 150,000+ employees trained
- 500,000+ hours of online training completed
- 25+ new courses created in up to 6 different languages
- 85% user satisfaction
- 8 states (expanded our training to 8 new states)
- 500+ organizations served
- 8 new partners
- $300,000+ of reimbursements secured for our clients from state funding for compliance training
This growth has fueled showd.me to become a major player in the remote employee training sector. And, we are now the largest provider of remote training to home healthcare workers in New York State. None of our competitors in NY are scaling anywhere close to the amount of volume in terms of engaging employees.
We believe the success we’ve had is not an accident. What sets showd.me apart from the competition is the time and attention we devote to understanding our audiences i.e. the people actually using our software to complete their training requirements.
Many organizations are hesitant to adopt new training software or upgrade their approach to employee training, because they fear it will be too sophisticated for their needs or that it will require a great deal of work on their part. At showdme, we not only provide the technology; we often create the actual content and curricula for the training programs as well. We craft our technology and our training programs to be simple and with the needs of the end-user in mind. Our platform is specifically designed for people who have never done any online training before, and may not be the most technologically savvy. Our goal is to eliminate any barriers between your employees and the material they need to master in order to comply with industry or state regulations.
The only thing you need to do is see to it that your employees actually utilize the program. Organizations whose employees use our platform have seen phenomenal results, evidenced by our 85% satisfaction rate among employees (the other 15% are from employees working organizations whose employees didn’t use it). Several of our clients, each with over 4,000 employees, experienced an almost unheard of 95% employee training completion rate using our platform.
We share these updates not to brag about our own growth. What we hope is clear from the above is that as we’ve grown, we’ve helped our clients grow as well.
By helping our clients remain compliant with regulations, increasing employee retention, training their employees in a cost-efficient and time-efficient manner, and securing over $300,000 in government grants from states to help our clients fund their employee training, we’ve been an instrumental part of the success of our clients.
Here’s to achieving new milestones and continued success in 2020!