Account Manager (Remote)
showd.me is an early stage, well funded company established by a group of entrepreneurs with the mission of helping organizations develop their employees in innovative and effective ways by providing the right training, to the right employee at the right time.
We are currently hiring a senior SaaS Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Product and Development/Engineering teams to help enable the success of Showd.me customers through these partnerships and drive the company’s growth.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure client retention and satisfaction. You will serve as the subject matter expert, advising clients on best practices for leveraging all of showd.me’s service offerings, to ensure end user engagement and compliance. You will provide strategic guidance that reflects best practices, technical expertise, and industry acumen.
This role is highly collaborative. You must be an excellent communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and can manage many tasks and deadlines.
- Own designated accounts and serve as their main point of contact for all questions, campaign launches and technical requests
- Collaborate with customers through ongoing communications and regular check-ins to ensure their success and growth within Showd.me
- Identifying upsell opportunities with your accounts and create strategies that increase recurring revenue
- Become a showd.me platform expert, following all new content and feature releases and communicating high-priority updates to customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience by building close relationships with clients, providing strategic support, and identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems
- Communicate customer needs to the Development/Engineering teams, providing background information for technical resolution
- Track and follow-up on high priority tickets to ensure resolution with the Development/Engineering teams
- Identify opportunities to showcase customer successes through case studies, marketing materials, and more
- Oversee special projects, serving as the Lead on behalf of the Client Success team.
- Support interviewing and onboarding new hires and mentoring junior team members as well as being a contributor to team meetings and discussions
- 2+ years of experience in a consultative, customer facing role with an enterprise or SaaS organization
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Track record of building and maintaining strong and lasting customer relationships virtually and through onsite visits to ensure client success
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with customers and users of various levels of an organization
- Problem solver and builder mindset with a strong ability to multitask and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Proficient in CRM tools, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Jira, with ability to quickly learn new platforms and technology
At showd.me, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits. Compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The annual total cash compensation range is $65,000- $70,000. However, actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
showd.me is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.